Skin aging and the appearance of wrinkles do not always depend on age. This is often facilitated by an inappropriate lifestyle and inadequate skin care. But it is possible to rejuvenate the skin without the use of expensive cosmetics and procedures. You just need to know what home remedies can deal with skin aging.
Why the skin ages
There are many reasons for the appearance of wrinkles, but the most important are:
- Stress, nervousness and chronic lack of sleep. These two factors affect not only the appearance but also the rapid aging of the whole organism.
- Sunlight. Promotes rapid thinning and drying of the skin.
- Nicotine. Other harmful substances contained in cigarettes also affect the skin's oxygen supply.
- High pillows. It is best to sleep on firm, low pillows. The fact is that sleeping on a high and soft pillow is the reason for the rapid appearance of wrinkles not only on the face but also on the neck.
Techniques for home rejuvenation
You can easily arrange your face without the help of cosmetologists. But you should start as soon as the first signs of skin aging appear. To do this, it is enough to use several methods of rejuvenation:
- facial massage to nourish cells and improve blood circulation;
- herbal compresses that help cleanse the skin;
- the use of cosmetic masks from natural ingredients;
- rubbing your face with ice cubes.
Antioxidants and oils
At the first appearance of facial wrinkles, most cosmetologists recommend the use of products that neutralize free radicals. They appear due to the excessive action of ultraviolet rays, penetrate deep enough into the skin and affect its aging. Antioxidants, especially vitamins C and E, will help get rid of radicals. In addition, home-made face masks should use natural oils such as olive, jojoba, grape seed oil, peach and others.
To achieve a greater effect, each essential oil should be added to one of these oils. Essential oils such as neroli, jojoba, patchouli or sandalwood are considered to be the most effective in combating skin aging. To increase skin tone, you can mix any base oil with jasmine essential oil. The composition is applied to the skin and lasts at least half an hour. It is not recommended to wash, it is better to remove the remnants with a cotton swab.
These are the so-called vitamin A derivatives, which promote the production of elastane and collagen. Using them restores the firmness, youth and elasticity of the skin. Retinoids deal especially well with the first wrinkles, gradually smoothing the skin. Vitamin A easily penetrates into the deepest layers of the epidermis and provokes the appearance of new cells. Women with aging skin should definitely choose only those cosmetics that contain this vitamin.
When preparing homemade masks, it is important to add a vitamin. Just a few drops are enough to rejuvenate the skin. In the pharmacy can be found under the name retinol palmitate. And to achieve a quick effect, the vitamin should be used with natural products that contain it. These are eggs and carrots, which are successfully used in cosmetology for the preparation of home remedies.
One of the most popular masks with retinol is prepared as follows: grate the carrots, squeeze the juice and add a little oatmeal. Then add olive oil or vegetable oil and a few drops of vitamin A to this mixture. You can add egg yolk and essential oil to the product. Hold the mask for half an hour.
You can also quickly rejuvenate the skin of the face and neck at home with the help of fruit acids. They contribute to the natural renewal of the epidermis and fill its cells with the right amount of moisture. This helps to smooth out small wrinkles. In addition, these acids have exfoliating properties, so they remove old cells. Thanks to this, the skin saturates faster with oxygen and other nutrients.
With the help of these acids are often made various peels. And at home it is also possible. It is enough to make a mask based on these acids, apply on face and hold for half an hour. It is best to prepare cosmetics with grapes, oranges, pineapples or fresh lemon juice.
Homemade face masks
It is recommended to make masks for complete skin rejuvenation no more than 2-3 times a week, as the epidermis needs time to renew. They are prepared simply:
- Grind 20 grams of oatmeal with a coffee grinder and add 1 tbsp each oil. Mix everything and pour a glass of warm milk into the product. The mask is applied on the whole face, as well as on the neck and décolleté for half an hour.
- 1-2 hours The mustard powder is dissolved in lukewarm water. You should get the consistency of thick sour cream. You can then add a few drops of vitamin A and olive oil to the formula. The mask remains on the skin for no more than 5-7 minutes.
- Cut 1 small fresh cucumber into a pulp and add 1 tbsp. l. blackcurrant porridge. You can add 3-4 drops of jojoba or patchouli essential oil to the mask, as well as any butter or sour cream. Apply gently on the skin of the face and neck and rinse after half an hour.
- Make a paste of aloe leaves (1-2 tablespoons), add powdered milk, egg yolk and 2 tsp linden honey. Leave on face for 15 minutes.
- Beat 1 egg white well and add honey, olive oil or other oil, as well as 3 tsp flour. Stir the composition and hold on the skin until dry.
Homemade face creams
These cosmetics effectively deal with various manifestations of skin aging, such as dull complexion, wrinkles, etc. Cooking takes little time and the ingredients that every housewife has in the kitchen.
- This cream will require honey and lanolin. It is enough to take 1 tsp. Dissolve in a water bath and add 2 tbsp. Almond (or any other) oil and boiled (cooled) water. Then remove from the heat and beat lightly. It is better to use such a cream at night.
- Herbal cream is more difficult to prepare, but the benefits are obvious. It is necessary to take equal amounts of chamomile, mint, calendula, linden, St. John's wort and green tea. You can also add yarrow. A tablespoon of this herbal mixture is poured into 100 ml of olive oil, slightly warmed in a water bath, carefully closed and infused for a week. Then prepare 2 parts of cream - 1 tsp dissolved in a water bath (separately). beeswax and the same amount of pine resin. The ingredients are mixed, a few drops of vitamins D, E and A are added. The herbal infusion and the base are mixed thoroughly.
- 1-2 tablespoons. l. add orange or lemon juice to glycerin (1 teaspoon). Then beat the yolk of one egg, a teaspoon of honey and 1 tbsp peach oil. Mix everything carefully and add 4-5 drops of camphor alcohol.
Homemade face lotions
These products can also be used to effectively fight wrinkles. They are prepared quite simply:
- 1 tbsp. l. fresh parsley (with roots) should be infused in a water bath for 20 minutes. Then allow to cool. Strain carefully and pour 40 ml of white wine into the lotion.
- 4 tbsp. l. put fresh mint to boil in 500 ml of water. Cool and add a few tablespoons of marigold tincture, as well as 1 tsp lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
Natural facial scrubs
From time to time the skin should be cleansed of dead cells. Scrubs can be used before applying masks and creams. So these funds will bring more benefits. In addition, the scrubber is always applied to damp skin. For this it is best to use scrubs made from natural ingredients that are made as follows:
- Grind half of the papaya or mango fruit to a pulp. Then add half a teaspoon of plain brown cane sugar to this mixture and stir. With this mixture, gently massage the skin of the face and neck for 5-10 minutes, then wash.
- You can also make a salt-based scrub. To do this, table salt should be thoroughly mixed with colored honey or sour cream in a ratio of 2: 1. The composition should be applied to the skin carefully so as not to damage.
To keep facial skin always young and beautiful, you do not need to constantly spend money on expensive funds. It is enough to use homemade recipes. But proper skin care at home should be regular. And the ingredients of all masks are only natural and healthy. And then you can forget about wrinkles and bad complexion.