If small wrinkles appear on your face with age, you can smooth them at home using anti-aging masks. Such procedures are also suitable for preventing premature aging. After all, anti-aging masks deeply moisturize and nourish the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles. But it is worth starting to use these masks for prophylactic purposes only after 25 years. For young skin it is better to choose other formulations. Of course, masks will not help get rid of very deep wrinkles. But with their help it is really possible to tighten the skin and improve its condition, slowing down the aging process. The main thing is to use proven recipes and perform procedures regularly.
Rules for using anti-aging masks
Often, after the age of 25, women begin to notice wrinkles on their faces. Some people show signs of aging earlier and some later. It depends on several factors:
- Nutrition.To keep your skin smooth, you need to follow your diet. The diet must be balanced. It should include fruits, vegetables and nuts. You should also consume fiber, which helps cleanse the digestive system.
- Physical activity.Sport plays an important role in maintaining the youth of the skin. Classes allow you to improve blood circulation and the condition of the body as a whole.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation.When the sun is active, be sure to use sunscreen. After all, ultraviolet light dries and ages the skin. For the same reason, you should not abuse your visit to the solarium.
- Water balance.Adequate water intake is essential for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. It is recommended to drink at least 1, 5 liters during the day. In addition, no liquids are counted, only clean water.
- To have bad habits. . . Smoking and drinking alcohol regularly accelerate the aging process of the skin. Under the influence of addictions, it dries and wrinkles much faster.
If you start taking care of your skin when you are young, you can keep it firm and smooth for years.
It is worth using anti-aging masks only after 23-25 years. After all, young skin does not need them. Contraindications to the use of anti-aging mixtures are:
- dermatological diseases;
- open wounds on the skin;
- a large number of active inflammations on the face;
- allergy to certain components of the mixture.
The composition for aging skin should be chosen depending on the type of dermis. For oily and problematic you can use products that have astringent and astringent properties. Then it will be possible not only to smooth out wrinkles, but also to narrow the pores.
If the skin is dry and sensitive, it is better to add light oils or greasy sour cream to the composition.
Top 10 recipes
The simple daily procedures that you can do at home help to smooth out wrinkles and prolong the youth of the skin. The most effective are anti-aging masks with natural ingredients that are good for aging skin. They can be easily made at home with your own hands.
Below is a list of the 10 most effective folk recipes.
Cosmetic clay has a beneficial effect on aging skin. In the pharmacy you can find different types of this product. White, blue, pink or red clay works best for wrinkles. They contain various trace elements and minerals that improve blood circulation and tighten the skin.
- take a small amount of the selected clay;
- dilute it with distilled or boiled water to the consistency of sour cream.
The prepared clay is applied on the face for 15-20 minutes. . . In no case should it dry out, this will lead to tightening and drying of the skin, which will only worsen the situation.
To avoid this, you need to apply the mask in a thick layer. If it still starts to dry too quickly, you can sprinkle a little water on your face.
Do not use metal utensils to prepare the mask, as this will lead to a chemical reaction and reduce the useful properties of the clay.
If the skin is dry, you can add 1 tablespoon of sour cream or olive oil to the composition.
The best fruit for rejuvenation is the avocado. Its pulp contributes to deep hydration, nourishment of the skin and as a result smoothing of wrinkles.
To make an avocado mask, you will need:
- peel the fruit, remove the stone from it;
- cut it in half and make mashed potatoes from one half;
- add 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice to the porridge.
The exposure time of the mask is 15-20 minutes. Despite the fact that its consistency is oily, it is suitable for all skin types, including oily.
Protein and honey
You can smooth out wrinkles with an egg mask, honey and sour cream. You will need:
- separate the white from the yolk and beat it;
- add 1 teaspoon of honey and sour cream;
- mix the composition and apply it on the face;
- wait 15 minutes and rinse the mixture with warm water.
This mask should not be done too often. Once a week will be enough, as protein can tighten and dry the skin.
Regular use of an aloe vera anti-aging mask can have an amazing effect. After all, the juice of this plant deeply moisturizes the skin and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice obtained from chopped leaves;
- you can use a pharmacy drug;
- mix the juice with 1 tablespoon of honey;
- pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil;
- if possible, it is advisable to add a few drops of vitamins A and E in liquid form.
The mask is applied on the face for half an hour, then washed off with lukewarm water.
If vegetable juice is used, it is worth cutting the aloe leaves a week before the procedure. Wrap in thick paper and place in the refrigerator. This will help increase the concentration of nutrients in the juice.
You can improve the tone and elasticity of the skin with the help of cocoa powder. This drug improves blood circulation in the cells, promoting their renewal.
To prepare a mask with cocoa, you need:
- mix in a ratio of 2 to 1 cocoa powder and egg yolk;
- add 1 tablespoon of apricot kernel oil;
- beat all ingredients until smooth.
This mask is applied on the face for at least 20 minutes so that the composition has time to act. You can repeat the procedure quite often - 2-3 times a week.
For aging and problem skin a suitable option would be a mask with sea buckthorn oil.
- peel a small fresh cucumber;
- grind it in a blender until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon of wheat flour and sea buckthorn oil;
- to mix thoroughly.
The mixture is applied on the face for 20-25 minutes. After this time you should wash with lukewarm water.
If you make this mask regularly, the skin will become smooth, fresh and supple.
Yeast, containing B vitamins, contributes to the renewal and regeneration of skin cells.
Recipe for a mask with yeast for rejuvenation:
- mix 1 tablespoon of yeast and sour cream;
- add a teaspoon of linseed oil and the same amount of honey;
- to mix thoroughly;
- pour water into a clean saucepan and heat it to generate steam;
- place the bowl with the mixture in a saucepan and turn off the stove.
Then you have to wait for the yeast to ferment. This will happen when bubbles appear on the surface or the composition begins to increase in volume.
The fermented mask should be cooled to room temperature and applied to the face. After 10-15 minutes, wash off with water.
Gelatin has similar properties. Preparing a mask with this component is quite easy. You only need:
- pour gelatin with water following the instructions on the package;
- place the container on the stove and heat the composition so that it becomes hot but does not boil (about 70 degrees);
- turn off the heat and wait until the gelatin has warmed up so that it can be applied to the skin;
- leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
If the mixture starts to dry earlier, it should be washed off. Therefore, it is better to spread the composition on the face with a thick layer.
Mask with cottage cheese gives a good effect on skin rejuvenation.
- knead 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon of warmed liquid honey and 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- beat the yolk in a separate bowl and pour it into the mixture;
- add a little olive oil.
Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes. Then wash with water.
To refresh aging skin and restore its elasticity, you can use a strawberry mask. These fruits contain fruit acids, so this procedure has an exfoliating effect.
- take a few fruits, wash them and knead them with a spoon to make mashed potatoes;
- add a little yogurt and mix everything until smooth;
- spread the mask on your face and leave for 15-25 minutes;
- then wash with clean water.
To notice the rejuvenating effect of masks, you should do them regularly after the signs of skin aging begin to appear. The use of such formulations earlier than 25 years is not recommended.
If the person already has wrinkles, it is worth performing the procedures 2-3 times a week. For prevention masks are applied weekly.