Aesthetic defects and age-related skin changes can bring serious moral discomfort. Especially when it comes to women who want to stay attractive and wanted for as long as possible. And despite the fact that scientists have failed to reveal the secret of "eternal youth", there is still some progress. In particular, we are talking about fractional non-ablative rejuvenation - a non-surgical correction technique that involves exposing tissue with the help of a laser.
Stages of the procedure for non-ablative rejuvenation
The technique is based on the conversion of light energy into heat. Penetrating under the skin, the laser beam heats the tissues to 45-86 ° C, provoking partial evaporation of the fluid in a volume that stimulates the natural metabolic and biochemical reactions in the cellular and extracellular matrix of the skin. In addition, the process of neocollagenesis is started in the treatment areas - the formation of new collagen fibers, which is responsible for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. In addition, the radiation is absorbed by the skin chromophores and, bypassing the epidermis, penetrates the dermis, providing an additional antibacterial effect.
The non-ablative laser rejuvenation procedure is absolutely painless, performed without anesthesia, does not cause pain and discomfort. In addition, it is often used as the main method for correcting age-related changes in particularly sensitive areas of the skin - the neck, around the eyes and others. 3-4 sessions with an interval of 2-3 days are enough to achieve a visible effect. In the period between procedures, in order to consolidate the positive results, you must adhere to the recommendations expressed by the specialist.
Indications and contraindications for
Fractional non-ablative correction is prescribed for:
- Increased porosity, pasty skin;
- Sunken face (the effect of "fatigue");
- Mild manifestations of hyperpigmentation or hyperkeratosis;
- The appearance of the first mimic, reticulate, linear wrinkles;
- Loss of turgor, skin tone in open areas (neck, décolleté);
- Visible dilation of subcutaneous vessels;
- Loss of natural, healthy complexion;
- Severe skin dehydration;
- Treatment of acne and post-acne.
It should be noted that despite the painlessness and safety, the procedure has a number of contraindications, the list of which includes:
- Infectious skin diseases;
- The manifestation of lesions at the sites of treatment;
- Part of chronic diseases of the nervous, cardiovascular system;
- Mental or neurological illness;
During pregnancy and lactation, before the procedure, you should consult your doctor.